- Contact Person: Ms. Grace Song
- View Contact Details
Betaine Hydrochloride CAS NO. 590-46-5
Betaine Hydrochloride is a new fine chemical, which is widely used in chemical, feed, food, printing and dyeing, medicine industry and other fields. At present, the most important use of betaine is to provide methyl to participate in the synthesis of carnitine, creatine and other essential substances, which can replace choline chloride and amino acids. The value of betaine as an attractant in aquatic feed has been affirmed by numerous scientific researches and practices.
1. As an amino acid zwitterion and a high efficient methyl donor, 1kg betaine can replace 1-3.5kg of methionine.
2. Improve broiler feeding rate, promote growth, also increase egg production rate and reduce the ratio of feed to eggs.
3. Improve the effect of Coccidiosis.
1. It has anti fatty liver function, enhances fat metabolism, improves meat quality and lean meat percentage.
2. Improve the feeding rate of piglets, so that they can have a significant weight gain within 1-2 weeks after weaning.
1. It has strong attractant activity and has special stimulation and promotion effect on aquatic products such as fish, shrimp, crab and bullfrog.
2. Improve feed intake and reduce feed ratio.
3.It is the buffer of the osmolality when stimulated or changed. It can improve the adaptability to the ecological environment changes (cold, hot, diseases etc.) and raise the survival rate.