- Contact Person: Ms. Grace Song
- View Contact Details
Allicin CAS NO. 539-86-6
Garlicin/Allicin contains natural anti-bacteria materials, no drug-resistant, high safety and has many other functions, such as: flavoring, attractant, improve the quality of meat, egg and milk. It can also be used instead of antibiotics. The features are: widely used, low cost, no side-effects, no residue, no pollution. It belongs to healthy additive.
●Garlicin prevent and cure many diseases caused by bacteria, such as: Salmonella, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, proteus of pigs, Escherichia coli, PAP Bacillus aureus, and Salmonella of livestock; it is also the bane of diseases of aquatic animals: Enteritis of grass carp, gill, scab, chain fish enteritis, hemorrhage, eel vibriosis, Edwardsiellosis, furunculosis etc; red neck disease, putrid skin disease, perforation disease of turtle.
● Improve body immunity: To use it before or after vaccination, the antibody level can be improved significantly.
● Flavor: The garlicin can cover the bad taste of feed and make the feed with garlic flavor, thereby to let the feed tastes good.
● Attractant activity: The garlic has strong natural flavor, it can stimulate the animals` food intake, and instead other attractant in feed partially. Amount of experiments to show that it improves the laying rate by 9%, the weight of dorking by 11%, weight gain of pig by 6% and weight gain of fish by 12%.
● Stomach-protecting: It can stimulate the gastrointestinal peristalsis, promote digestion, and increase feed utilization rate to reach the purpose of growth.
● Anticorrosion: The garlicin can strongly kills Aspergillus flavus, Aspergillus niger and brown, thereby the storage time can be prolonged. The storage time can be prolonged by more than 15days by adding 39ppm garlicin.
Usage & Dosage
Kinds of animals
(g/ton complete feed)
Shelf life: 12 Months
Storage: Keep away from light, sealed preservation in cool warehouse.